Monday 15 March 2010

Painting With Beardies!

 
Thank you so much Jane for this lovely memory of a painting day last year after my 2009 Spring Workshops had  taken place. We were all exhausted but still not ready to pack up and go home! This was taken on a casual day following the weeks classes with friends from all over the world. Simply painting together to unwind after the busy and full week. Bailey watched happily whilst Taffy as always  tried to be a little more involved!

Taffy is recovring from his recent health scare and details have been added to my Bearded Collie Blog. Thank you for so many wonderfully warm wishes for his return to health. He is a gorgeous dog, pet and companion and our lives would be so very strange without him.

http://beardedcolliedogs.blogspot.com/

I have lots to do and share this week art wise so I will start my Monday with administration for this years workshops and then settle to painting in  my studio.

If you feel like a trip to Norway I will be sharing news about how to sign up soon.

I have only a few places left in Autumn. The October date is  going to be a superb occasion for exploration  into creating  unusual unique results. I will also add dates of upcoming exhibitions soon also.

Have a great week!

********************************

1 comment:

JANE MINTER said...

.....he's your shadow :) ...glad he's on the mend !