Friday 12 November 2010

Watercolour Workshops 2011 : Update

 Primroses Emerging from a Wash.

Watercolour Workshops 2011

I am never sure whether to be taken aback by the number of enthusiastic bookings for my watercolour workshops or thrilled. I think it's happily a mixture of both as the response to next years sessions has been overwhelming. So much so that the February themes are already fully booked with only a few places remaining for certain sessions in Spring and Summer. The aim is to inspire and motivate on a high level throughout each  day.

Spring Flowers, Cats, Animals, Summer Flowers and of course the favourite  of all "Watercolours With Life" currently still have limited places available. Then I will take a break from teaching until the Autumn 2011. I am working on my second book which is filled with exciting new ideas so will thoroughly enjoy meeting everyone in 2011 to eagerly share new colour combinations, techniques and subject matter.

New two day seminars will be announced shortly in a wonderful location.

If you are interested  in any of the subjects or themes mentioned please contact me directly on

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

*******************

No comments: