Thursday 10 February 2011

To Nita



 A Rose for Nita

 "Not Just a Rose"
It's a painting with warm wishes wrapped inside it.

I have been so busy recently that I haven't had time to read through all of my emails or reply as I would usually do. This afternoon I have sent images for press and promotional reasons and covered meetings for new projects  coming up soon. Quietly this evening I finally had  a few minutes just to sit and read personal messages that were not business connected. And I want to say a huge thank you to a lady called Nita.

Sometimes we type words in an email, press send and never know how much they will mean to the person sat on the other side of the screen when they first see them. I opened this particular message and  read the words a few times before immediately wishing to share this rose especially for someone who took the time to tell me why my blog means so much to them.

Nita you touched my heart. 

This rose was going in my second book which I am in the process of writing at the moment but having read your message and realised you have waited  for a reply I've decided to send it to you instead. I  hope it will be an inspiration for your days ahead. I hope it often gives you a reason to smile and keep you painting and enjoying watercolour.

You are right. I do write from my soul and I happily give from it too.

Thank you so much for your message and I hope you like your rose painting when it arrives.

Jean

***********************



No comments: