Friday 11 March 2011

Record Breaking Pre Order Sales for " Amazing Ways With Watercolour" DVD!

Exciting News!


"Amazing Ways With Watercolour"
is creating an amazing reaction!

I have just read the recent blog entry of Town House Films regarding reaction to the release of my new DVD " Amazing Ways With Watercolour".  It's been an incredible week with many projects needing my attention including two exhibitions which take place in April. So to read this news by Town House Films this morning was a really wonderful moment. 

I already knew that the requests for pre orders were incredible and I have been told the number consistently coming in is unprecedented which has really taken me by surprise.  So much so that I am finding it very hard to find the right  words to describe how I feel.

So I will simply  place a link here so that you can read the full  blog entry on Town House Films blog and see why I am feeling this way.

Here is the introduction.

*******************


"Huge Reaction To Our Latest DVD

All I can say is - "wow". Pre-orders for our next release featuring the amazing Jean Haines have quickly reached  record proportions. Such is her enthusiastic following around the world that people have been pre-ordering the DVD from such countries as the USA, Belgium, Japan, Holland , The Phillipines and Denmark - and not forgetting dear old Blighty of course. Many people ringing with pre-orders have previously been on one or more courses run by Jean. They typically describe her courses as the most liberating and creative they have ever attended!"

 This is the link to the full blog entry and news.




****************************************** 

Thank you so much to everyone who is ordering a copy and for all the amazing comments about my watercolour workshops. I  wish I had more places available.

Two Day Seminars are  taking place at Four Seasons Hotel,Dogmersfield,Hampshire UK in Spring and Autumn starting in April, 2011.

Please ring the hotel directly to book a place.

*************************

No comments: