Tuesday 26 April 2011

Four Seasons Hotel, Hampshire Two Day Watercolour Retreat

Four Seasons Hotel

"Painted Escapes"



This evening I will be at the wonderful Four Seasons Hotel to greet guests who are attending the first of my Two Day Watercolour retreats. The weather is wonderful and the Hampshire  countryside  respendant with the colours of Spring.

The exclusive sessions will be looking at the magic of watercolour as a medium, a wide variety of subjects and techniques showing how to capture them in completely unique ways .The seminars are aimed at being based on a personal level to give as much one to one  guidance as possible. I really am looking forward to the next two days in such beautiful surroundings.

I know the effect will be that I too will be racing for my brushes with  even more new fresh ideas for my next book.

Four Seasons Hotel  is now taking bookings fo rthe Autumn Painted Escapes but places are strictly limited to ensure the personal seminars can be fully enjoyed by all who attend.The goal is for everyone to leave the watercolour retreats feeling inspired,refreshed and motivated to paint.

Please book early through the hotel to avoid disappointment


************

I am receiving so many requests for updates on my future workshops especially for this Autumn. For now I only have seminars planned at Four Seasons Hotel and places there are limited. So please book in advance if you would like to join me there. Expect full days of painting and be aware that each session can lead to a serious addiction  to working in watercolour as my enthusiasm for the medium is rather contagious!

Please watch my blog for new updates and contact me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com if you wish to have your name added to the workshop list for future sessions and 2012 news.



No comments: