Thursday 7 April 2011

New Card Designs Spring 2011

New Card Designs Spring 2011

 Beauty Of Spring

I have just placed my order for 2011 Spring card designs. These will be available from mid April including spring flowers and mad hares shown in galleries where the originals are exhibited. Previous designs have all but sold out as each is a limited edition. Framed they make wonderful gifts and are lasting memories of workshops attended where I display latest collections.

Beauty Of Spring is definitely one of my favourite ever paintings of primroses which is why it is on my blog so often!

"Beauty of Spring" will be availbable as a card from The Frame Gallery,Odiham  later this month.

**************

Celebrate Spring at The Frame

The "Meet the Artist " event opens at The Frame Gallery in Odiham this Friday at 5.30 p.m.
Everyone is welcome to celebrate spring and  the new collection  of watercolours there.

Contact www.theframeodiham.co.uk for further details.

See you there!


2 comments:

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi Jenny

For cards I use a professional printer.


I am still experimenting with my DS shades, I would love to hear what you think of the Prima Tek colours. I am working my way through a treasure chest of incredible products!

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and for liking my work,its lovely to see you here:)

Jean

Lisa B said...

Hi Jean
Saw you in The Frame on Friday and promised to say Hi! I thought your work was wonderful! I paint chickens too but have never experimented with watercolours so will be giving it a go soon! Have been reading your lovely book and looking for purple shadows!
best wishes
Lisa