Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mall Galleries Demonstration : 7th July 2011

SWA, Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition
Watercolour demonstration by Jean Haines SWA
Mall Galleries, London.
Thursday 7th July, 2011

I will be demonstrating my watercolour techniques covering a wide variety of subjects at the Mall Galleries in London on Thursday 7th July,2011. Whilst I will be there all day I will be holding two main demonstrations during the morning and afternoon.

11.0 a.m. "Watercolours With Life" An introduction to my work, painting without a preliminary sketch,choice of colours to make subjects sing with life and fascinating techniques to enable the ordinary to become extraordinary.

2.00 p.m.  "Amazing Ways With Watercolour" A look at some of the subjects in my best selling DVD from Town House Films of the same name.

3.00 p.m  "Meet the Artist, Question Time". If you have any questions you would like  to ask me or if there is any way I can help you please come along,introduce yourself and I will be happy to meet you.

****************

I have been asked many questions regardingmy demonstrations at the Mall Galleries so firstly I need to emphasise that EVERYONE is welcome! Please come along and enjoy the demonstrations in a fantastic gallery surrounded by amazing art  during the SWA 150th Annual Exhibition. I am aiming to make this a day to remember and would love you to join me for my return to the Mall Galleries as a demonstrating artist.

The fee is only the entrance admission to the gallery.

You DON'T have to book! Just turn up and have a great time.


********************

Watercolour Workshops 2011/2012

Sadly I have to announce that my workshops are all fully booked for this year. In fact there is now no room on the waiting lists for  sessions as the demand for places has been over whelming. Dates for 2012 will be released in the  Autumn of this year so please don't give up. Contact me as soon as possible so that you can be contacted when news  of the dates are released. There will be a full programme of exciting new sessions next year and I have promised to repeat the popular " Beat the Blues " session for those who missed it this year.

Gallery News

Gallery announcements can be viewed on my web site which is up to date with current news and activities.

*****************

The Artist Magazine

Don't miss my fabulous new feature in the August issue of the Artist magazine which is available from 26th July!

*******************

No comments: