Wednesday 17 August 2011

New Book Launch 2012

"How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"
Book Cover Painting.

I really have switched off from the outside world at the moment as I am enjoying working on my second book.  I have covered the introductory sections and loved leading to the time where I can share the combination of new techniques that I have been quietly keeping secret until my next book is launched in 2012. At times it's been so hard not racing to my computer to show my latest paintings which will be seen for the first time when my book comes out next year..

On my easel I have a series of  several new subjects which I am hoping will be a complete surprise. The favourites that I have painted for so long like cockerels,portraits and racing scenes have a whole new look. Holding them back it is like looking forward to Christmas waiting for gifts you have carefully selected for friends and family to open, hoping they will love what is inside the wrapping.

It is too early to choose the new cover painting but that time is fast aproaching.With so many subjects to choose from inside the book its going to be very hard deciding what represents my style the most!

This is avery exciting part of my art journey.







*****************


2 comments:

Carol Blackburn said...

Congratulations on your book, how awesome is that!

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi there carol,thank you so very much:)