Sunday 25 September 2011

Watercolour Workshops 2012. UK and USA

Watercolour Workshops 2012


I thought it would be a good idea to  update the news on my watercolour workshop programme for  2012 as places are disappearing very quickly!

**********************

Watercolour Workshops UK 2012

One day Workshops 2012 
Hampshire , U.K

In just a few days from the release of my watercolour workshop programme in UK over seventy places were booked and confirmed almost immediately. This means some popular sessions are already sold out but there are a few places left on other sessions. There is also the possibility of repeat sessions for those who are already on the waiting lists for the special theme days.
Can I please suggest contacting me as soon as possible if you are interested in coming to one of my  next years workshops as they do  book very quickly and this leads to disappointment for artists who can't  attend. I will try my best to add more dates if I can.

Full details are on my web site

www.jeanhaines.com

********************

Dedham Hall
Atmospheric Watercolour
One Week Course

I am thrilled to hear places are disappearing quickly on this first of my weeks courses at Dedham Hall. I will check if any places are left next week but if you are interested in attending please contact them directly as soon as you can!

***************

Watercolour Workshops USA
Texas and New York!

These will take place in October 2012. The locations are so far are Texas and New York. These very exciting events are already attracting huge interest. The wonderful news from this week is that the programme is going to combine with the release of my new book.  Artists who attend will be the first to own a signed copy in USA.

I am so thrilled to be able to be there and share my new techniques and sign copies of my book personally with my  art friends there.

But this is very important, workshops places will be limited for each location and as the dates and information are yet to be released please email me if you would like to attend as early as you can.  I cannot stress this enough.

Bookings will disappear.

Please contact me on........


*****************

No comments: