Monday 5 September 2011

The Wey Gallery: Collection Launch Today

New Collection Launch

"Sailing Through"

My new collection will be launched at the Wey Gallery in Godalming today.


"Sailing Through" an exciting new collection by Jean Haines SWA, will be exclusively on show from 5th - 17th September 2011.
The show launches the first in a series of stunning watercolours based on a sailing theme in a fascinating contemporary style which captures the feeling of movement and excitement from being at one with the sea."

For full details please see the gallerys web site via this link


1 comment:

Roy Simmons said...

SO inspired by these boat paintings Jean! I may do a little 'homage' if that's ok, I have been experimenting with little spray bottles filled with wc and masking parts of the painting, then going in with brushwork. I love the fact you are not afraid to use gouache! I do too!