Monday 31 October 2011

"Angels In Sunlight" : New Hydrangea Painting.

"Angels in Sunlight"
The beginning of my new large Hydrangea painting

I have gorgeous white large flower heads on my hydrangea plant in the garden at the moment and I am terrified they will fade before I have finished enjoying working on them from life. The beautiful morning sunshine hit the top of their heads in such a stunning way this morning that painting them was a must!

This week I will be completing my new book,working on paintings for an exhibition in France during December and beginning a new project which will be very new to me.

All the time I have been planning my scehdule for the next few weeks, the white hydrangea in my garden have been calling to my brushes. There are times in life when, no matter how busy you are, you need to listen to your heart and do what makes you feel great. So despite deadlines and commitments I found myself painting at my easel, listening to relaxing music and the results on my paper are magical. I have caught my mood of  enthusiasm,hope and excitement with each brushstroke and I know I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive as my new paintings then will be  very unique.



No comments: