Tuesday 25 October 2011

NEW: Sales Page on my Web Site

"Almost There"
Finalist in the david Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year Exhibition
Part of a new card collection

I now have a sales page on my web site which means anyone wishing to purchase my cards, own a signed copy of my book or  buy a DVD can directly through my site.

Greeting Cards
Until now my cards have been aailable through my workshops and demonstrations and through a few galleries.Now you can buy popular sets of four designs from my web site. These make wonderful gifts to other artists or look brilliant in small frames. A collection together looks even better framed and on show.

"How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"
 Signed  Copy

You can now own a signed copy of my first book "How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour". This makes a great gift for artist friends and anyone interested in working loose in watercolour in my free and relaxing style.

Amazing Ways With Watercolour
DVD
My latest DVD which is selling really well all over the world and gaining such wonderfully enthusiastic  feedback can also be pruchased through my site.

Christmas Cards
A limited number of Christmas cards sets are  now  for sale via my web site


Full detail of all prices can be found on my web site.

This is a lovely way of being in touch with  everyone who can't personally get to my workshops to buy merchandise.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Jean, the online shop is great. I'd love to see some greeting cards featuring flowers, or even small prints with flowers...or better still, small originals with flowers! :)