Sunday 11 December 2011

Search Press Annual Conference 2011: Guest Artist

I have had a wonderful few days yet again A while ago I agreed to be  the guest artist at my publishers Annual Sales Conference .Time has flown since the initial invitation  and I found myself demonstrating to a room full of non artists last Friday, describing my style,attitude to art and my new book which will be launched next year. I gave a demonstration which was followed by enthusiastic applause and recieved by a room full of smiling faces. It was a terrific day followed by a Bollywood themed evening at the hotel venue.

It was a  brilliant way to see the other side of writing,meet  the representatives from all over the world who will be selling  and promoting my book along with enjoying the company of the  amazing team at Search Press. My publishers are unique and I am so thrilled to be on their list of authors.

I have returned home to a really special weekend with my family and this afternoon I will be giving my last demonstration of the year to an art group in Fleet, Hampshire. The following few days I will be meeting with friends for the first of many Christmas events and lunches,  again I can't help but think how very lucky I am in life


 

No comments: