Wednesday 14 December 2011

We Three Kings

"We Three Kings"
Bearded Collies in the snow

Goodness time is really flying at the moment!  I am working on the last of my Christmas commissions and delivering gifts to  special friends and  colleagues. Yesterday I visited The Frame Gallery in Odiham and was delighted to see the wacky reindeer from my "What  Is It Challenge" on my blog beautifully framed and ready to be given as a gift to a gorgeous little boy.

I had a meeting yesterday afternoon, looking ahead to 2012 which is going to be a very full and exciting year.

I am going to gradually add details here on my blog but for now I must get back to my brushes.Otherwise there could be asome disappointed faces next week when Santa does not  deliver what he was expected to!

**************

A huge thank you to the Fleet Art Group for a wonderful Monday afternoon. I loved seeing everyone and  demonstrating for friends  old and new.

**************

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Your beardies gave me a smile this morning... so cute...thanks for sharing it with us.

Brotesdeternura said...

The Three Kings are lovely! Snow falling and the different background textures. Much Christmas spirit and much tenderness in your brushes. Congratulations again! Grace