Thursday 29 March 2012

Great News : Personalised Brush Sets Available from Rosemary & Co.

Jean Haines Watercolour Brush Sets
Available from Rosemary & Co


I am thrilled to share the news that my personalised watercolour brush sets are now available from Rosemary & Co.

Jean Haines Brush Sets
 "We are proud to be associated with one of the UKs leading water colour artists. These two beautiful Kolinsky Sable brushes are made to Jean's specifications and have a perfect body and balance. Using the finest Kolinsky Male Tail hair and handmade to our usual high standard this set is a must for your brush collection. A beautiful size 10 pointed round with a good taper and a rigger size 2."

When I looked into having my own line of brushes I wanted the best but I have been inundated with orders for my line. So much so that I have found myself unable to cope with the sales.  Everyone who knows me will be aware I do love expensive brushes of the highest quality.  I won't work with anything other than the very best Kolinsky Sable and I needed a mix between a point and a round brush for my  Asian influenced brushwork.

My brushes need to load well, glide over paper and hold onto water so that its' release gives me the effects I want in a wonderfully gradual flow rather than immediate drop in one section.

The size 10 is of  a £60 quality and I am aware sells well at this price to professional artists.The rigger is  brilliant for picking up tiny particals of pigment for my colour addition work to wet in wet sections.

My brushes are  available at £45 per set as I want everyone who loves painting to enjoy using the best at a reasonable price.

So if you missed the chance to buy my brushes when I first introduced them now  is your chance to buy them !


************************

No comments: