Thursday 29 March 2012

Patchings Festival 2012 Demonstration,Thursday June 14th.

Spring Collection 2012

I will be demonstrating at Patchings Art Festival this year and many eager artists who already know I am going to be there are chasing me for dates and information.  Word certainly gets around fast!

Thank you to everyone who has excitedly asked me what dates I  will be book signing and giving demonstrations hosted by my publishers, Search Press..

I am delighted to say I will be giving not one but TWO demonstrations on

June 14th ,  2012

This will be my first year at the art festival and I am really looking forward to it.

So if you haven't been able to get on  one of my workshops this is a great opportunity to come and say Hello,meet me and see me in action! Both demonstrations will be very different as I have so much I want to share!

For full details and directions please see this link

No comments: