Thursday 15 March 2012

Watercolour Workshops 2012

Energy
Drama from colour contrasts and combinations

My Spring workshops take place next month and are fully booked. This year to accomodate long waiting lists I have added a few new dates to my existing programme. Favourite subjects have been included and full details can be found on my web site.


There is a special day  to  celebrate the launch of my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" which will look at techniques from the publication and show how they can be used on a variety of subjects. Artists are also encouraged to bring their own favourites along to this session as it will be a full  and very memorable day.

"Opening Doors" is a session that has been deliberately arranged for artists who have never been to me before. The problem I am facing is that  my sessions have now become so popular it is often hard to get a place on one. This  "open door" is  to allow everyone to be in one room with  artists on the same  starting point in my technique to have a great day  following my demonstrations and having personal one on one time during the day. To help me help you!

I know there are only a few places left but all names will be  placed on my contact list and forwarded information for my 2013 programme which promises to be even more exciting.

Full details from



I have had some very special people on my workshops as surprise gifts from friends and relatives which I have found to be really wonderful.  If you wish to buy a "secret" 2013 workshop for an artist friend for a special occasion please let me know! 

Places are always booked on a first come first booked basis.

No comments: