Monday 14 May 2012

Winning Streak: Exhibitions 2012

"Winning Streak"
A watercolour from my new collections.

I am quietly working in my studio on a new collection of horse racing paintings. Each seems to have more movement than the last and I find my heart racing each time I add colour or brushmarks to  every new composition.

I have favourites,the one above is one of them and I won't want to part with it which is a very good feeling. 

Please get to my exhibitions early if you would like to see the full collection.

My first exhibition opens at the Wey Gallery on 27th May in Godalming. Last year paintings at my first solo there disappeared at the Private Preview.

For full details please see my web site.

N.B :New paintings from the collections will be added to my online gallery for viewing only once the shows are open.

2 comments:

Brotesdeternura said...

Jean is fantastic, we perceive the speed from Argentina. Congratulations! It is certainly one of my favorites too. Grace

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Thank you so much Grace,its great to see you:)