Monday 11 June 2012

Patchings Festival : Thursday 14th June Demonstrations


PATCHINGS FESTIVAL 2012

I am happy to share thenews that I will be demonstrating and signing my books and celebrating the launch of "Atmospheric Watercolours" in the Search Press marquee at Patchings Arts Festival 2012  this week on Thursday 14th June,2012.

I will be demonstrating in the morning starting at 10.30 a.m and in the afternoon at 3.00 p.m. 

I am really looking forward to my first visit to such an iconic art event. I will be there signing books during the day so please come and say hello if you plan to visit the festival.

Patchings takes place in Calverton, Nottingham U.K and details of the location and Search Press marquee can be found via this link


The full schedule for Search Press can be found via this link

No comments: