Thursday 6 December 2012

Australia and USA: Workshop Tour 2013


I really am looking forward to my workshops in 2013. My UK sessions are fully booked and the programme is incredible with many new subjects and techniques to cover.

 I will be holding fabulous watercolour workshops in Australia and USA in 2013.
For full information please contact the following for places available, location details and fees.

Australia April 2013
To book please email  brushstrokes.diannekelly@gmail.com  
 
New York October 2013To book please email   jnielsen@artleagueli.org
Texas November 2013To book please email karlabennett@kw.com  **********  I cannot stress enough how important it is to book early for these events as there are limited places available. I intend to make each a memorable occasion so expect the unexpected!

No comments: