Monday 14 January 2013

USA 2013 and 2014 : Workshop Invitations

Just a quick blog post to say I have received some wonderful invitations  to hold workshops in USA in both 2013 and 2014.

I will be visiting New York and Texas again in 2013 and these workshops are already in the process of accepting bookings. I am currently looking at the possibility of adding to this trip.  

I still have time to look at destinations for 2014 but I will be confirming my diary and commitments fairly soon so please, if you are interested could you contact me now , as soon as possible on

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

**************
I will be  holding workshops in Australia and Hong Kong  in April this year, and USA in October/November 2013

Full details will be on my web site


I will also be in Italy in 2014!

***********


No comments: