Thursday 14 February 2013

New York Watercolour Workshops 2013



New York Watercolour Workshops 
October 2013

I heard from the organiser of my New York workshop yesterday and its seems that without even advertising on the society web site one of my workshops is already full. There are still currently places available for the second session so if anyone is interested in booking a place please do so early.

The venue is in Long Island which is so beautiful, I can't wait to return. I  had such a terrific time last year although the dramatic end to my stay with Hurricane Sandy did add to the excitement! Hopefully this time there won't be a hurricane but we will be creating our own whirlwind via brushstrokes at the art centre. I will be sharing techniques and looking at ways to bring life to a large number of subjects.

If you would like a place please email me as soon as possible at

jeanhaines.com

No comments: