Monday 8 April 2013

Essence Solo Exhibition 10th May, 2013

  
 "ESSENCE"
Solo Exhibition
THE FRAME GALLERY
ODIHAM, HAMPSHIRE 
Opening Evening by Invitation
Friday 10th May, 2013


The Frame Gallery in Hampshire are hosting "Essence" a solo exhibition which will include many of my new subjects including the glorious Kingfishers, beautiful Koi, elephants, ballet, and many more beautiful pieces. Within this show my heart will have flowed into my brushtrokes as the variety of colour and form has been a sheer joy to work with.

I can't wait for the opening evening which will be a very special night. A new Greeting Card collection with artwork from the exhibition will be unveiled and I will be giving an artists talk on my journey in watercolour and signing books

 There will be a limited number of invitations available as interest in the event has been so high. The celebration evening will take place on Friday, May 10th. For full details and to request an invitation please contact the gallery directly on


It is going to be a very unique exhibition and opening event!

No comments: