Friday 9 August 2013

It Made Me Smile!

Bailey, my Bearded Collie, at the farm yesterday
Cooling down in a duck pool.

I wasn't the only one to enjoy my visit to the farm yesterday. Bailey, my Bearded Collie, came too and thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the animals there. He had been watching geese and ducks swim in a pool that had been left out for them. When he got nearer he promptly stepped in to it . He sat down at first, then he lay down to cool off.  I am not quite sure how many people took his photograph or stopped to laugh at him but it was hilarious seeing the happy expression on his face.

This isn't a posting on painting or art, but the moment made me smile so much that I just had to share it. I don't think this will be a new subject for me to create in watercolour but each time I think about him I smile! 

I hope you do too.

**********

I am currently planning my 2014 "Animals in Watercolour" workshops for next year and I can honestly say they are going to be memorable!

No comments: