Saturday 5 April 2014

Watermark Exhibition : Frame Gallery, Odiham, Hampshire UK.

Magical Catch
£595
SOLD

Last night saw the opening of my new solo exhibition at the Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hamsphire. It was wonderful listening to feedback on my collection from visitors to the gallery and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone who came on the night. One of the first paintings to sell was " Magical Catch" , the kingfisher above.  Following the exhibition opening I had another event to attend so I must admit this morning my batteries needed recharging. However I still found myself racing to my stuido and completing a truly exciting chapter for my new book.  I have a meeting with my publishers coming up and I am really eager to show them whats' happening in this  next publication. 

Having looked at all the vibrant colours in my paintings on display last night  I have found myself really inspired to keep my own brushes moving to create.

I am still in a Spring mood so it is still floral work that is  on my easel.

2 comments:

Kat Farmer/van Hookens said...

...lovely work on this sweet bird, and lucky you with yer paint parcel ;-)

Carol Blackburn said...

I love the sense of motion. Pretty colors too.