Tuesday 6 September 2016

"A Brush With a Woman" Solo Exhibition Paintings 2016

"Buzz Off"
60 x 52cms
£565

My Solo Exhibition "A Brush With a Woman" opens on  Saturday 24th September,2016 at the Windrush Gallery , with a private preview the evening before. As always favourite pieces seem to disappear with red dots as soon as the show opens. For this reason I am going to share a few of my favourite paintings  from the show on my blog so that followers of my posts can see what will be appearing in the collection.

The body of work is varied and it includes many paintings that I have kept deliberately to be in this show. Like " Buzz Off". the lucky black cat painting seen above. This probably has been my most popular piece from my animal paintings. And to be honest it looks terrific in my cottage. In fact I am convinced  it has brought me good luck this year.

I will share other paintings from my collection gradually. If anyone is interested in a particular subject or wishes to reserve a painting please contact the gallery via the link below.


 

No comments: