Sunday 13 November 2016

Where is Jean? With John!

I have had so many wonderful email messages enquiring as to where I am. 

Well after a fantastic tour of USA I am now back in UK, but my wonderful husband John has had to go into hospital for a total knee replacement which meant last week I was caring for my soul mate. It is no secret that I absolutely adore my husband. So, quite rightly when John needs me, he comes first. Everything else was put on hold while I spent time at the hospital at first, and then later I needed to be with John when he came home last week. 

I am delighted to share the news that just one week from surgery John is doing amazingly well, is back on his feet and while he isn't quite 100% yet health wise, he is getting there.

I am now back online and able to share on my blog so please watch this space for lots of news!


********************

No comments: