Monday 12 March 2018

Spring 2018: Daffodils " Showers of Flowers"

Spring Showers
Showers of "Flowers" that is!

Oh my! Well I am truly back in UK . Back to grey skies showers. Rain has been falling non stop today but thank heavens I can paint my own sunshine in the form of cheery daffodils which are blooming in my garden brightening up the landscape.

When I am home, I start every Monday in my studio catching up with admin and because I have been on tour for so long there is so much to do!

Firstly, I am working on my next tours. My Fall USA tour is now all organised and there are places currently available in two locations in Florida. I will share this information in another blog post. I am also working on my 2019 Spring tour when I will be in Boston and two locations in California.

My UK 2018 workshops are fully booked but I have had a few unexpected cancellations so if your name is on my wait list you may be hearing from me. If you would like to be added to my wait list please email me as soon as possible.

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

I am in an exhibition which opens on 24th March so I have been arranging collection of my art. 

And I badly want to spring clean my studio. I do every year but right now it needs a really good clear out!

Whatever you are doing I hope you have a great week ahead and if its' raining where you are how about painting your own sunshine too!

 ********************

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous the daffodils painting! I am glad that you're back and you have time to post again. I hope I am on your waiting list for the workshops in UK.
And also wanted to ask you where is the exhibition you are preparing for?

Thanks, I wish you all the best,
Elena